Tuesday 4 July 2017

A Tag..... for TioT's


The  new challenge theme today over at
is Tags.
Please pop over for all the details as we can make a tag or add a tag to our projects.
 The DT are sharing lots of fantastic ideas.


I started off with a piece of card that had been smooched around in some oxide inks. Next a few stencils, using the same colours.

The stamps I used were from an old Wendy Vecchi set, that haven't seen ink for  many months.

I raided the scraps...  trimming box adding lace, muslin and a few pearls.  It was layered with plain coloured card which in real life is a very dark blue/green not black, but so far this is the best photo I got.


Thank you for calling in to see me today, you are very welcome and your comments are always appreciated.

21 comments:

  1. Wonderful tag, gorgeous style and colours. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful tag, the colours are lovely.
    xxx Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous style and love the sentiment.xx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  4. This really is a gorgeous tag! Love the addition of the lace! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea to doa sideways tag Yvonne it looks terrific

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Golly, this is amazing, Yvonne. The tag is different and unique. I like the sentiment, too. Right now that's how I feel (grin).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the imagery and quote on your beautiful tag Yvonne..
    and flower in her hair was a lovely touch.
    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely tag, Yvonne. The quote really speaks to me ... I'm sure it does to many of us.

    Happy T-Day! Hugs, Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your tag is jus wonderful Yvonne !! Love the background, it´s so beautiful, I like very much these colours. I wish you a very nice afternoon, big hugs
    Caty

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Yvonne! Love the design of your tag and the stamps you have used!
    Lula oxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great tag Yvonne and I love the sideways design, it's so different.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful tag, love the colours and the sentiment.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous tag Yvonne, the background is so beautiful and I also love the stamp image.
    Mar xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A fantastic tag Yvonne! I love all about it - so romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You made a wonderful tag from the gorgeous smooched card - so pretty! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like how you sued your tag horizontal. Gives it a lot of uniqueness. I like adding the flower to the girl too. :) Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  17. A stunning piece of art, love it

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely tag and quote. I like the trimmings you've added to the top.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful work, wonderful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fantastic tag- love the sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous tag Yvonne, love the flower background and wonderful contrasting colours! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete