Tuesday 28 March 2017

Floral Cards for TioT's

There is a new challenge theme starting today over at
  Try it on Tuesdays........... Botanicals


Flowers, leaves or foliage are to be the main focus.
There are some fantastic examples, please pop over to see them and I hope you will join us this time.

The cards I am sharing are both made using the same stencilled and paint splashed  backgrounds.
The flowers were from an Os scraps kit and  added in my digital program.
These won't be sent in the conventional postal way, they will be posted with an email via the internet.
 If you'd asked me a few years ago to do this, I would have probably laughed. 
But now I think it is a good way to keep in touch, cheer folk up if they are feeling low.
send them wishes on a special day. 

  
Thank you for calling in to see me. you are very welcome
 and your comments are always appreciated.

If you called in for T Day, please scroll down to my earlier post.

For digital information 
please see notes in my side bar.

18 comments:

  1. Both are completely stunning!! I love your hybrid work, and yes, why not go with the times.... You would still have the option to print them I suppose if you wanted to send them as actual cards.... Would love to know where you found those flowers, the poppies specially just look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your wonderful hybrid-digital postcards! Gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! You really do have a wonderful way with your hybrid art! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yvonne, these are just beautiful. Lovely colours too.xx ♥[aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful Yvonne. You could make notelets or postcards or anything else with them. Juyst love your mixed media work

    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two beautiful cards Yvonne, amazing that they are from the same background. Love the flower images, especially the poppies.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are both beautiful Yvonne, and a lovely challenge this will be. Will have to make time and join in.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards Yvonne, love those poppies. I would have to print the cards out if they came to me,they are so lovely

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two fantastic cards,and a great idea to send via internet. Have a lovely day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  10. wonderful cards, so romantic an I really like it!
    nice Day
    Elke

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous cards Yvonne, both design are fabulous and especially to send them via internet.
    Mar xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm not a card maker, but if I were, I would make two like yours. They are simply out of this world!!! I love the way you arranged the flowers and the bits of splash you added for effect.

    ReplyDelete
  13. both are great but I prefer the soft look in the first one :) Love the look of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are gorgeous Yvonne! I always love the artwork this time of year. The flowers and foliage and cheery colours, brightens up my world! Lovely hybrid pieces! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooh, gorgeous florals, Yvonne - love the subtle splashes of painty colour in the backgrounds.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Two lovely cards, the Poppy one is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete