Monday 1 February 2016

Bits and Pieces


A page for fun, just using up scraps, including this fussy cut stamped image, it had been stamped onto a book page and at the time it wasn't the result I was after.
The background was a mop up with a bit of script stamping.
I have quite a few painty and grungy  pages to use, after I had sprayed the linen scraps
I have yet another mop up page  to join the queue.


These are a few of the bits and pieces, somehow the large butterfly decided to fly off, so it  it has saved itself for another day,  I came across the charms  [recycled from a very old project] and  used them with the ticket.

The theme   over at the new  Moo Mania Challenge is to ''Use your scraps'',  so I am off to join the challenge there.


Thank you for stopping by to see me today, I always appreciate the comments you leave for me

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous piece, great idea for your scraps! Thanks for joining us at MM&M, Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow.. you have beautiful bits, pieces and scraps and brought them all together to a fantastic page Yvonne!
    Gorgeous!
    Thanks♥♥♥ a lot for playing with us at Moo Mania & More!
    Happy new week!
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some nice "using" going on Yvonne!

    Sally xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You may have just been using up some scraps, but this page works so beautifully, Yvonne! I love the warm colour tones, and that silhouette is such a powerful image.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowww, what a beautiful page! Gorgeous!!!
    Hugs Carola

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super page just using those bits and pieces Yvonne! That silhouette looks super, great colours too, - beuatifully put together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What caught my eye was the lovely flower with something behind it, and the ticket in front. I really liked that page, including the image you fussy cut. I especially like the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of fabulous details here Yvonne and just using scraps - really?
    hugs Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous Yvonne! You have used great scraps and elements to make this fantastic page! I love it!
    Hugs, Mar

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful collage I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful collage I love this.

    ReplyDelete