Sunday 31 August 2014

Melt Art


What a great afternoon out  I  had yesterday with  Avril of Mrs B's Crafting Addiction.  
We were lucky to get a place on one of Hels Sheridan's. Melt Art Workshops at 
 Crafty Corner in South Sheilds. 
This is  the Canvas I made,  all the techniques involved the Melt Pot.
Melted wax, Utee,  ultra thick embossing powder, paints etc, I did not need any invitation to get paint all over my hands, a common trait of mine. I was lovely to be among like minded folk and have time to play. Hels guided us through every step and the time just flew around the clock.
I don't think any of us wanted the three hour  session to end, and yes you can guess it went over time.

Thank you for stopping by, I do so appreciate the comments you leave.

16 comments:

  1. Fabulous day!
    Love the addition of the bird to the canvas, just he perfect embellishment.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yvonne I am sooooo jealous of you to having such a fabulous time with Hels and also making this amazing canvas. Well done to you both.

    Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
    ShirlsCards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool! Looks like you had an amazing day, and the canvas is gorgeous!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely canvas Yvonne! If I only knew what to do with my melt pot!! :)

    ReplyDelete

  5. Brilliant design...love everything about it...I have a melting pot and not used for ages and ages, they work wonders.xx
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Yvonne! I did a Hels workshop a few weeks ago and still haven't finished it, just needed putting together but was all indecisive, lol. Nikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful piece to have made in three hours Yvonne. So many elements to it and such richness in the end product.

    Pleased you had a great time

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a fun class and I love your little canvas!! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous canvas Yvonne, and it sounds like you had a wonderful time. I have a seldom used melt pot too, and I have dabbled with melted wax also but not for a while.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you had an amazing time with Hels and Avril. I love your finished canvas.
    hugs Brenda xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. That must have been such a fun day!! Lucky you! What a fantastic project, the colours are amazing and this technique is spectacular! I love your bird embellishment, it is gorgeous! Big hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely canvas, Yvonne. I love this technique and the great result. Brilliant!
    Hugs, Mar

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great way to spend time with blogging friends and learn new techniques! This is a gorgeous canvas! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning canvas Yvonne! Lucky you doing a class with Hels I love her work:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic, that's a wonderful piece, love the colors and the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  16. love your canvas, great mix of colours
    hugs x

    ReplyDelete