Friday 8 November 2013

Typograpgy


I  have been making a few DT cards over the past couple of days as well as the necessary Christmas cards  and   just had to give myself a break.
 Something just for fun, so I decided on a collage page in my Journal, using some papers from my new Graphics 45 stack, and enter the new challenge for November over at Country View Crafts .
The theme is Letters and I found all the information here.



As always I have scraps of materials lying around my craft desk, I also came across the pen nib in a buttons box, no idea how that got there. The page originally had been used to blot up stamps that still had a little ink on them  from previous projects.
Looks close and you may see blots and smudges as well.

The random  letters are die cuts, gifted to me from a friend.


The patch of material [bottom left ]is a piece of Tim Holz alterations fabric.
Well back to those 'C' cards,  I am determined to get as many done as I can , but wonder what will distract me next,

Thank you for stopping by to take a looks,the comments you leave are always appreciated.


12 comments:

  1. I see the sore foot is not impeeding the creativity! This looks really fun :-)

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collage page! The mix of papers, fabric and stamped leftovers is fabulous! I never think to keep my leftover inkings! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page with lots of interest, love the combination of papers and fabrics,
    Hope the foot is on the mend.
    Aveil xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous page, very stylish! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great collaged page with lots of interest.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pages and images.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous page with so many wonderful things to admire on it

    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful page Yvonne, so much detail I had to zoom in and check it out:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous page Yvonne....I love this wonderful collage. Stunning papers and adornments.

    TFS and best wishes
    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I love this - what a brilliant collage - lettering and fonts and images all right up my street... fantastic work, Yvonne!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for joining us at Country View Crafts Challenges this month, your project is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete