Thursday 17 May 2012

Calendar- Fat pages

Its been a while since I showed you some of my Calendar fat pages , that I am swapping with a friend who doesn't blog. The size is 4 x 4 inches


This was the front of  April's page, stamped onto canvas with the free stamp from Craft Stamper Magazine. I cannot find the photo of the back,
must have deleted it. The backgrounds were random stamped using a variety of stamps.
The current challenge at Moving Along with the Times is
Keeping it Real, I hope these little rabbits look real.





Front ..                                           Back.


On to May, at least I remembered, to take this photo side by side, before sticking back to back.
The backgrounds are random stamped  and embossed using  an old flower stamp [maker unknown], then highlighted with water colours.
The image of the lady comes from  an www.artisticoutpost.com/Artistic Outpost
set of stamps. I used a black ink so it would stand out from the background.

The May Referral Challenge at the Artistic Outpost blog is Travel. I hope this will be okay for the theme.

Thank you for stopping by to take a look, I realy appreciate your comments

11 comments:

  1. I love them all Yvonne but especially the April one - fabulous use of the craft stamper stamp - you should put it on the CS gallery :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both lovely calender pages!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your pages Yvonne. Enjoy the weekend, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pages Yvonne, I love the little Hare one so sweet
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pages, they all look gorgoeus! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two beautiful calendar pages and a lovely idea to swap with a friend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are certainly having fun with this Yvonne, great makes.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely calendar pages. I especially like the springlike feel to the April one.Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am sure this will be just right for their theme Yvonne it is gorgeous.

    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are lovely Yvonne.
    Florence xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful calendar pages! Thanks for playing along with us at Artistic Outpost!

    ReplyDelete