Tuesday 14 February 2012

For my Valentine


At Try it on Tuesdays we are celebrating Valentines Day, by asking you to make a  TAG ,  our theme this week is , ' Hearts and Flowers'.  Please pop over here for all the details and see what my team mates have been making.
The background of my tag is  from one of my home made random stamped  papers.
The hearts are spellbinders die cuts coated with alcohol ink and the image is another one of June's images from Dezinaworld. The trimmings are from my stash.

Thankyou for stopping by to take a look, I realy appreciate your comments..

14 comments:

  1. a beautiful tag, fab.i have left an award on my blog for you.hugs trace x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely colours and design.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love the background paper you made, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tag, the colours, the trims and the image.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Yvonne. Beautiful tag. Love the embellishments and the image is perfect.
    Regards Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tag Yvonne. Love the embossing and vintage pic. Have a great day. Angela

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very romantic tag, perfect for Valentine's day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Something different for Valentine's day Yvonne, beautiful!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely romantic tag, I love the embossed hearts and vintage image. Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful tag Yvonne - I love your unique background too x

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are sweet to leave me such a nice comment on my tag post. Love your tag Hugs Bee

    ReplyDelete
  12. The framed photo and the heart look amazing against that background! Beautiful tag!

    ReplyDelete