Tuesday 5 July 2011

Colours of summer and a bit of patience


Card week over at Try it on Tuesdays and a new theme  'Flower Power'.

This time I have chosen to use bright summer colours. The backgrounds were  stamped up using Stampers anonymous  and Hero Arts  stamps. One layer I  embossed with a Sissix swirls embossing folder. The  colouring is spiced marmalade and  mustard seed distress inks. the over the top flowers came from my stash.

Thought I would explain the title, I have been trying for ages to load another  picture, so I am giving up for now.
Thankyou for stopping by to take a look, I realy appreciate you calling.

9 comments:

  1. Lovely card, sorry you couldn't upload your picture . has Blogger been playing up again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic. The colours are so warm and summery. Must get started on my Flower Power card after seeing this

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous flower such juicy summery colour perfect.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a gorgeous flower, definitely a hot summer card.

    thanks for info re stamps, they are out of stock too sob,sob!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just fabulous colours, a real taste of summer. I would like a cocktail now to really get me in the mood - heehee. Blogger wouldn't load pics for me either this morning.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card and lovely colours. Hope you get your other picture uploaded. Have a great week. Angela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow love the colours and the gorgeous flower, it makes for such a cheery card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Higher Yvonne
    Just popped over to say thanks for being such a great teami and was blown away with your latest creations. Love the steampunk card and well everything1 Hope all is well lovely lady
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete