Friday 25 February 2011

Just for Fun

Week 4 and the new theme is Angel Wings. I love the examples  over here at Just for Fun. No pressure on what you do, just enjoy the making.
So what to do, so my  idea  of an ATC ended as a journal page.
The main image stamp is by Crafty Individuals and the words are from my new set of Tim Holtz. The background has been done over time when I was blotting stamps and  inks off my mat onto the page.
The wings I added to my angel I have a feeling they should be the other way up, but hey, I won't worry over it.  She is my take on the theme.
Thankyou for stopping by to take a look, your comments are always appreciated.

16 comments:

  1. Oh this is so beautiful . Just love the image am a real fan of CI stamps and the background is simply gorgeous . Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stamp and love how you've used her. Have a great weekend Yvonne. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page. I love what you have done here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magical the wings are gorgeous and they look like they belong on your little angle. Great page as well with all the markings of stamps and bit. Thank you for joining us at Just for fun with this great page. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the wings look great just the way they are and I love your background xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. just heavenly and the wings look great, love all the subtle stamping on the pages to the background, have a good weekend...raining here again
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. That stamp is lovely and its such a pretty page

    ReplyDelete
  8. Funny how one ideas ends up as something else :) a super page :) thanks for joinging us again at Just for fun
    Von x

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks great Yvonne and I love how your background evolved!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this its great , the colours are delicious too

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful work love the colours and the lay out
    xx Alison

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this Yvonne, the wings are fab and its one of my fave C.I stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  13. ... and what a gorgeous journal page it has turned out to be. Love everything about it. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this - love the colours you've given the stamp and the way they pop off the page x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful. Love how you have coloured her in too.

    ReplyDelete